Bargain Soya chunks gravy overstock. Soya chunks or meal maker are textured vegetable protein made from defatted soya products after extracting oil. This recipe yields delicious soya chunks cooked in onion tomato gravy. Hi friends , hope u all celebrated Ganesh chaturthi very well.
Soy products like soya milk, soya chunks, granules, tofu can easily be incorporated in the daily diet in a variety of dishes. Heat the oil and temper the black mustard seed, urad dal and curry leaves. See more ideas about Soya chunks recipe, Soya recipe and Indian food recipes. You conclude heating parboil Soya chunks gravy using 26 prescription and 8 than. Here you are cook.
process of Soya chunks gravy
- Prepare 3 tsp of - Oil.
- give 1/2 tsp of - Fennel seeds.
- also 1 of small sized - Cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 2 of - Cloves.
- use 2 of - Cardamoms.
- a little 1 of - Green chilli.
- also 2 tbsp of - chopped Onion.
- then 10 of -Curry leaves.
- then 2 tbsp of - chopped Tomato.
- add 1 tsp of - Turmeric powder.
- also 3/4 tsp of Chilli powder.
- a little 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- then 3/4 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare As per taste of -Salt.
- a little As per taste of - Water.
- add For of onion tomato paste-.
- give 1 of medium-sized piece - Ginger.
- give 5 of - garlic pods.
- a little 1 of - green chilli.
- use 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- give 2 tbsp of - chopped onions.
- then 2 tbsp of - chopped tomatoes.
- add 3 of - cloves.
- use 1 of small piece cinnamon stick.
- This 1 tsp of - oil.
- also 1/4 tsp of - black pepper.
Easy Pressure Cooker Indian Veg Biryani Recipe. Want to know how to prepare soya chunks gravy at home easily? Check out and give it a try. Soya Chunks can be a perfect vegetarian protein rich food.
Soya chunks gravy singly
- Heat oil in a Kadai, add fennel seeds, cinnamon stick, peppercorns, cloves..
- Boil water and add soya chunks in it once it turns soft wash it using cold water.
- Then add onions once it turns translucent add ginger, garlic and green chilli and mix it and then add tomato and cook it till tomato turns soft.now switch off the stove and add shredded coconut mix it once..
- Once it cools down grind it into a smooth paste..
- Now take a big pan, add 3 tsp oil once the oil is hot add the fennel seeds, cloves, cinnamon stick and cardamom.next add onion once it turns translucent add green chilli and curry leaves now add tomatoes and stir it for a minute..
- Now add the soyachunks fry it for a minute and then add the onion tomato paste and then add chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, salt and mix it..
- Add water and cook it till the gravy thickens and then garnish it with coriander leaves..
- Serve it hot..
It is highly recommended for vegetarians. I have started including it in our diet as it can be a meat substitute. It is generally difficult for vegetarians to incorporate enough protein in their diet to meet their daily protein needs. Soya chunks are a healthy food for both young and old individuals. The soya chunks curry contains the following ingredients: Soya chunks (meal maker) - I used mini soya chunks.