Bonus Soya chunks biryani in year. Soya chunks biryani can be made in a pressure cooker or in a pot, however you are comfortable. Super delicious and flavourful soya chunks biryani which taste so delicious with plain raita and papad. Biryani is what i often make, atleast once in two weeks.
Soya Chunks add great texture to a dish especially for vegetarians. Since Biryani is primarily seen as a non-vegetarian's dish, I thought why not add some kick to a vegetarian biryani by tossing in. Check out more Soya Chunks Recipe. You undertake frying stew Soya chunks biryani using 20 program as well as 6 than. Here is how you score.
process of Soya chunks biryani
- a little 50 g of soya chunks.
- Prepare 2 glass of rice.
- a little 4 glass of water.
- This 1/2 tablespoon of cloves and elachi.
- then Handful of curry leaves.
- a little Handful of coriander leaves.
- use 2 of Green chilli.
- a little 1/2 tablespoon of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- also 1/2 tablespoon of cumin powder.
- add Pinch of turmeric powder.
- a little to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 of biryani leaf.
- give 2 of biryani flower.
- a little 1 of onion.
- use 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- add to taste of Salt.
- then 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of cumin seeds.
Enjoy your spicy meal maker biryani. I love to cook with soya chunks because they are so healthy. They have the same texture of meat so they make a great. Biryani is normally a meat lover's dish; but this beetroot soya chunks biryani makes for a delicious meat substitute that is perfect for vegetarians.
Soya chunks biryani instructions
- Boil soya chunks for 2 minutes. Remove excess water from soya chunks..
- Slice onions, tomato, carrot, curry leaves, coriander leaves..
- Soak rice for 30 mins..
- Keep the pan on the stove. Pour oil, once the oil heats add cumin seeds, once it starts spluttering crackle add green chilli, curry leaves, onions. Add ginger garlic paste, turmeric, salt. Roast it for 2 minutes in low flame. Add tomato, carrot, roast it for 2 minutes in low flame. Add soya chunks and again roast it for 2 minutes. Add chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder. Mix it..
- Add rice in this, mix it, add water. Close it with a lid. Keep the stove in high flame. Once the water starts bubbling open the lid. Keep the stove in low flame mix it. Close the lid..
- Take it into a plate, garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot with any side dish..
The thickness of the beetroot combined with the soya. Soya Chunks Biryani - Free download as Word Doc (.doc /.docx), PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free. Soya chunks are easily available in Indian grocery stores and needs to be pre-soaked in order to get its soft texture. Transfer the mixture into a rice cooker and enough water to cook the biryani. See more ideas about Soya chunks recipe, Soya recipe and Indian food recipes.