Directions Fried Soya Chunks promo code. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. meal maker fried rice with detailed photo and video recipe. an easy and healthy flavoured fried rice recipe made with an extra topping of soya chunks. the recipe is very much inspired from the meat-based fried rice, where meat is replaced with soya chunks. it would be an ideal lunch box or dinner recipe which can be served with either indian. Soya chunks also called as meal maker or vegetarian textured protein is a good source of protein for vegetarians.
Fried Rice with Soya Chunks Recipe, Learn how to make Fried Rice with Soya Chunks (absolutely delicious recipe of Fried Rice with Soya Chunks ingredients and cooking method) About Fried Rice with Soya Chunks Recipe: This is a quick and easy dish, especially to have something different for lunch. Soya chunks are protein and fibre rich and are often used to make biryani and curries. Soya Chunks are really a healthy way to include protein in your kids and your families diet. You discharge sizzling fricassee Fried Soya Chunks using 10 receipt as a consequence 1 so. Here is how you make hay.
technique of Fried Soya Chunks
- use 1 cup of soya chunks soaked in water and squeezed.
- use 4 tbsp of corn flour.
- give 1/4 tsp of orange food colour.
- Prepare as needed of oil for frying.
- also 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- also to taste of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- give 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- give 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need to taste of Chaat masala.
I love it very much, i add it to korma, make biryani, cutlets, pulao, manchurians and recently i had a love toward this chilli soya dish. You can check my other soya chunks recipe too. Soya is a really good source of protein. I have already tried some protein rich soya chunks dishes like Soya paneer rolls,Soya Keema masala,Healthy soya burger (with step by step photos),Soya chunks fried rice and Soya manchurian,soya chunks manchurian dry with aloo.
Fried Soya Chunks compound
- In a kadhai add oil for frying. In a other bowl add soya chunks, corn flour,food colour, ginger-garlic paste,salt,red chilli powder, black pepper powder and cumin powder.mix well and keep aside from five minutes.now one by one deep fry the soya chunks.after that take out them at tissue paper and sprinkle chaat masala.serve hot with tomato sauce..
Hope you all will like this recipes. Soya chunks are quick and easy to cook. soya chunks fry recipe soyabean chunks fry recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. a simple, easy and healthy dry curry recipe which can be prepared without much vegetables yet delivers the amazing taste and nutritions. while it is typically served as a side dish, it can also be served as a starters or appetizer and kids would certainly love it. Soya chunks deep fried with the ginger-garlic, spices and curry leaves. This soya chunks masala fry is a quick, tasty and healthy appetizer that can be made easily at home.