Alleviate Soya chunks biryani site. Soya chunks biryani can be made in a pressure cooker or in a pot, however you are comfortable. Super delicious and flavourful soya chunks biryani which taste so delicious with plain raita and papad. Biryani is what i often make, atleast once in two weeks.
Soya Chunks add great texture to a dish especially for vegetarians. Since Biryani is primarily seen as a non-vegetarian's dish, I thought why not add some kick to a vegetarian biryani by tossing in. Check out more Soya Chunks Recipe. You achieve roasting steep Soya chunks biryani proving 15 instructions along with 6 steps. Here you are make hay.
receipt of Soya chunks biryani
- also 50-100 gms of soya chunks.
- then 3-4 of onions.
- use 3-4 of green chillies.
- This 1 of capsicum.
- This 500 gms of basmati rice.
- then 3-4 of black pepper.
- then 2-3 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick.
- also 2 of cardamoms.
- give 3 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of biryani masala.
- then 30 gms of mint leaves.
- also 50 gms of cortiander leaves.
- use To taste of Salt as per taste.
- You need 1 cup of Oil.
Enjoy your spicy meal maker biryani. I love to cook with soya chunks because they are so healthy. They have the same texture of meat so they make a great. Biryani is normally a meat lover's dish; but this beetroot soya chunks biryani makes for a delicious meat substitute that is perfect for vegetarians.
Soya chunks biryani compound
- Soak soya chunks for 15-20 min same time clean and soak basmati rice too..
- Now take pan add oil now add finely chopped onions into it and fry until get fine brown in colour, when done take out of the pan..
- Now fry chopped capsicum and soya chunks into same pan.take out..
- Pressure cook basmati rice for 1- 2 whistles.rest it for 20 mints..
- Now take a pan add oil add green chillies black pepper,cardamom,cloves,cinnamon add ginger garlic paste add capscicum,soya chunks add biryani masala, salt. Take out into a bowl..
- Now in same pan add one layer of basmati rice add mint and coriander leaves now add fried onion add soya chunk & capsicum add salt now make two to three layers like this. Garnish with mint and coriander leaves & enjoy it with mint chutney..
The thickness of the beetroot combined with the soya. Soya Chunks Biryani - Free download as Word Doc (.doc /.docx), PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free. Soya chunks are easily available in Indian grocery stores and needs to be pre-soaked in order to get its soft texture. Transfer the mixture into a rice cooker and enough water to cook the biryani. See more ideas about Soya chunks recipe, Soya recipe and Indian food recipes.