Alleviate Soya chunk Gravy promo. Soya chunks or meal maker are textured vegetable protein made from defatted soya products after extracting oil. These are most commonly known as meal maker, nutri nuggets, soya nuggets and. Soya Chunks(Soya Nuggets or Mealmaker) is an excellent source of protein and has a lot of health benefits too.
Hi friends , hope u all celebrated Ganesh chaturthi very well. We too had a great celebration with my in-laws :) and back to routine. I got this soya chunks gravy recipe ( meal maker gravy) from a magazine. You get with it frying decoct Soya chunk Gravy testing 15 ingredients than 5 than. Here you go rack up.
receipt of Soya chunk Gravy
- give 1 bowl of soya chunks.
- add 2 of onions (finely chopped).
- You need 1 of onion.
- use 2 of tomatoes.
- add 1/4 cup of curd.
- then 2 spoon of gram flour.
- a little 4-5 of green chillies.
- a little 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- a little 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- add 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- a little 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- use to taste of Salt.
- a little 2-3 spoon of Oil.
- then As needed of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
- use 1/2 tsp of sugar for balance taste.
Hi today we are going to see one new recipe Its very simple and delicious recipe Ingredients: Mustard Urad dhal Fenal seeds Onion Curry leaves Tomato Curry. See more ideas about Soya chunks recipe, Soya recipe and Indian food recipes. Soya chunks manchurian is a delicious manchurian gravy dish made with nutritious soya chunks. Soy products like soya milk, soya chunks, granules, tofu can easily be incorporated in the daily diet in a variety of dishes.
Soya chunk Gravy technique
- Take a mixing bowl add drained soya chunks +gram flour +chilli powder +turmeric powder +garam masala powder +salt and mix it well. Then rest it for 15 minutes..
- Take a non-stick pan heat 1 spoon oil add that masala mixed soya chunks and saute it continuously in low flame till the oil separate from chunks..
- Then heat oil on the same pan add onion saute it till it gets light brown colour then add all the dry masala and cook for 2-3 minutes then add tomatoes and mix well then put 2 cup water. Cover the lid and let it boil..
- Then add the soya chunks to the gravy and cook till the oil separates keep stirring for few minutes then add 1 tsp coriander leaves and garam masala and mix well..
- Now it is ready to serve... Enjoy....
Want to know how to prepare soya chunks gravy at home easily? Check out and give it a try. It is generally difficult for vegetarians to incorporate enough protein in Indian Soya Chunks Subzi Recipes. Soya chunks are a healthy food for both young and old individuals. Those who suffer from diabetes or heart problems will find no problems with eating soy.