Cure Soya Chunks paratha online. How to Make Soyabean Chunks Paratha Soya Chunks Stuffed Paratha Recipe #paratha #paratharecipe #Indian Soya chunks also known as Soyabean nuggets or meal. #SoyachunksParatha#SoyaparathaRecipe#SoyachunksRecipes#SoyaRecipes#SoyabeanRecipes#SoyabeanParatha#Vishakha'sDishes Ingredients. Add ginger garlic paste and minced soya chunks and combine well.
Soya chunks are an excellent addition to your diet if you are following a vegetarian or vegan meal plan. Soya chunks are widely used in Indian cuisine and are added to pilaf, biryani, and a variety of curries. Soya chunks are a healthy food for both young and old individuals. You undertake browning escallop Soya Chunks paratha proving 15 compound also 7 moreover. Here you are fulfill.
program of Soya Chunks paratha
- This 1 cup of Soya chunks.
- then 1 cup of warm water.
- This 1 of onion cut.
- add 1/2 cup of grated panner.
- You need 1 of boil patato mash.
- This to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli.
- Prepare 1 of chooped green chilli.
- a little 1/2 tsp of gram masala.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- a little 3 tsp of Coriander leaves chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- give 2 of Wheat flour balls.
- This As needed of Oil for paratha.
- give As needed of Sauce for serve.
Those who suffer from diabetes or heart problems will find no problems with eating soy. Soya chunks provide vital vitamins, minerals. Soya chunks curry recipe or meal maker curry. Since these are dehydrated and defatted product they need to be soaked well in hot water until soft. हिन्दी में पढिये : Soya Granules Paratha recipe.
Soya Chunks paratha compound
- First take a bowl add warm water and soya Chung's and pinch salt cook 3 min.
- Then strain it...and absorve all the water.
- Take pan add oil and soya Chung's and roasted for 5 min.
- Let it cool soya Chung's add panner, onion, green chilli, red chilli, salt, gram masala, coriander powder, coriander leaves mix well.
- Take a wheat flour loi and stuff the stuffing.
- Oil se sek le....
- Serve with sauce.
Vahrehvah : Soya chunks or also popularly known as meal maker is a textured or texturized vegetable protein which is also known as textured soy protein or soya meat. The Best Vegetarian Soy Chunks Recipes on Yummly For a vegetarian version (soya paratha) use soya granules which is readily available in the market. If not, just boil some soya chunks and grind it in the mixie. So, I ground some soya chunks to make soya chunks powder.