Deals Soya chunks Manchurian site. Indo chinese Chilli & Manchurian dishes are a favorite at home and are made once in few months. This soya chunks manchurian is very very quick to make since there is not much of chopping or preparation work like we do for other manchurian recipes. Usually, the balls for Manchurian are made using cabbage, cauliflower but make things healthier, you can opt for soya chunks and make enriching Soya Chunks Manchurian instead!
It is rich in bean protein which is very healthy food that can be added as a side dish to any menu. Vahchef with Indian food videos inspires home cooks with new recipes every day. Watch the delicious Soya chunks Manchurian Recipe which is a great healthy starter recipe and perfect for any get-together or house parties. You cook broiling grill Soya chunks Manchurian employing 13 modus operandi than 7 so. Here you go attain.
ingredients of Soya chunks Manchurian
- You need 1 cup of Soya chunks-.
- then 1 tbsp of All purpose flour -.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Corn starch.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vinegar -.
- This 1/2 tbsp of MSG -.
- also 1 tbsp of Sugar -.
- then 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste -.
- also 1 tbsp of Oil -.
- Prepare 2 of Green chillies -.
- a little 1-2 tbsp of Soya sauce -.
- use 1 tbsp of Red chilli paste.
- add 1 tbs of Garlic (finely chopped).
Soyachunks are full of proteins and delicious in taste. Soya chunks manchurian is a delicious manchurian gravy dish made with nutritious soya chunks. It is rich in bean protein which is very healthy food that can be added as a side dish to any menu. Soya chunks manchurian a semi dry recipe with step by step pictures!
Soya chunks Manchurian method
- 1) Soak soya chunks in hot water for 10 minutes and squeeze the water and keep aside..
- 2) Take a bowl and add soya chunks, all purpose flour, salt, ginger, garlic paste, corn starch and mix thoroughly..
- 3) Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the soya chunks and transfer it into a plate..
- 5) Take a cup and add ginger, garlic, onions, little salt, green chillies and sauté it..
- 4) Take a cup and add vinegar, soya sauce, MSG, sugar, red chilly paste and mix thoroughly..
- 7) Now the Soya chunks manchurian is ready to serve..
- 6) Add soya sauce mixture, fried soya chunks sauté it and switch off the flame..
Soya chunks/ soya nuggets is a great source of protein and fibre. I liked soya chunks right from the day I tasted it first time. So I always stock soya chunks and make when ever I get a chance to cook for me alone. how to make soya manchurian with step by step photos: Soya chunks being high in protein can be a good protein supplements for vegetarians. The snacks,side dish or the main course we can prepare with soya chunks are numerous and they taste equally delicious.