Dependable Soya Chunks Biriyani discount. Soya chunks biryani can be made in a pressure cooker or in a pot, however you are comfortable. Super delicious and flavourful soya chunks biryani which taste so delicious with plain raita and papad. Biryani is what i often make, atleast once in two weeks.
Soya Chunks add great texture to a dish especially for vegetarians. Since Biryani is primarily seen as a non-vegetarian's dish, I thought why not add some kick to a vegetarian biryani by tossing in. Check out more Soya Chunks Recipe. You look after browning reduce Soya Chunks Biriyani testing 20 process including 15 moreover. Here is how you do a bang-up job.
program of Soya Chunks Biriyani
- give of Basmati Rice -1cup.
- use 200 gm of Soya Chunks.
- Prepare of Onion-1.
- then of Tomato small-1.
- also 3 tsp of Curd-.
- use of Turmeric Powder -1/4tsp.
- use 1 of &1/2 tsp Red Chilli powder.
- Prepare of Green Chilli -3 nos.
- give of Mint Leaves -15 nos.
- a little of Coriander Leaves-3tsp.
- also of Ginger Garlic paste-1&1/2tsp.
- add of Ghee-1tsp.
- a little of salt-as needed.
- give of To Temper.
- a little of Ghee or oil -3tsp.
- a little of cinnamon-1 inch piece.
- add 1 of bay leaf.
- a little of cloves-1.
- a little of cardamom-1.
- give of Jeera/cumin seeds-1tsp.
Enjoy your spicy meal maker biryani. I love to cook with soya chunks because they are so healthy. They have the same texture of meat so they make a great. Biryani is normally a meat lover's dish; but this beetroot soya chunks biryani makes for a delicious meat substitute that is perfect for vegetarians.
Soya Chunks Biriyani ingredients
- Soak basmati rice in water for at least 30 min..
- Takesoya chunks and add it into boiling water with 1/4tsp salt. Boil it for 10 min in medium flame.
- Rinse it in cold water and squeeze it till dry and again repeat it and keep it aside..
- Cut soya chunks into two if it's big and keep all other ingredients ready..
- Boil 5 cups of water with 1 tsp salt and add soaked rice to it..
- Boil for 5 min as rice should not be cooked fully only 90 % should be cooked..
- Drain the rice and add few mint leaves and tsp of ghee to it..
- Heat a small pressure cooker with ghee and add the items listed under 'To Temper ' in ingredients..
- Add sliced onions and fry it until it becomes transparent and then add soya chunks..
- Add ginger garlic paste and stir it for 2 min..
- Add sliced tomatoes, salt, red chilly powder, green chilly and turmeric powder. Fry till tomatoes become soft..
- Add curd and remaining mint leaves. cook for another 2min.When it becomes thick add 1/4 cup water and bring it to boil..
- Add cooked rice and mix well.Close it with lid and Cook for 12 min on low flame..
- After 12 min open it and let it stand for 5min as it and add chopped coriander leaves and mix gently..
- Serve it hot and eat it with curd, pappad and pickle. So yummy and delicious. please try it out and post your comments..
The thickness of the beetroot combined with the soya. Soya Chunks Biryani - Free download as Word Doc (.doc /.docx), PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free. Soya chunks are easily available in Indian grocery stores and needs to be pre-soaked in order to get its soft texture. Transfer the mixture into a rice cooker and enough water to cook the biryani. See more ideas about Soya chunks recipe, Soya recipe and Indian food recipes.