Achieve Soya chunk Korma site. Soya chunks kurma is a delicious dish made by cooking soya chunks in a delicious spicy coconut based kurma. Serve it with rice or roti. Soya chunks fry recipe, that I am sharing today is a simple stir fry that can accompany your meal either with rice or chapathi.
This dish goes well with Idli,dosa,Chapati Recipe. Enjoy this curry for an easy healthy dinner with roti or rice! Soya chunks are a healthy food for both young and old individuals. You close stewing heat Soya chunk Korma applying 19 modus operandi including 7 moreover. Here you are attain.
instructions of Soya chunk Korma
- add 1 of mediun bowl soya chunks.
- use 4-5 table spoon of oil.
- use 2 table spoon of ghee.
- You need 2-3 of cloves.
- use 2-3 of cardamom.
- give 2-3 of cinnamon stick.
- also 2 of bay leaves.
- a little 4-5 of whole black pepper.
- give 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- use To taste of Salt.
- also To taste of Sugar.
- You need 4-5 of green chillis.
- also 2-3 tablespoon of nuts.
- use 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- add 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Jeera / cumin powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- This 1/2 cup of curd.
Those who suffer from diabetes or heart problems will find no problems with eating soy. Soya chunks provide vital vitamins, minerals. Follow Chunk$ and others on SoundCloud. Soya Chunks is an excellent source of protein and has a lot of health benefits too.
Soya chunk Korma process
- First of all we have to boil the soya chunks for 5 minutes.We have to allow it to cool down then wash for 2 to 3 time with normal water..
- We have to take little bit oil and stair fry the soya chunks..
- We have to add the oil and ghee and add all the garam masalas.Then we will add the curd and let it cook for 5mints..
- The moment we will see that oil is coming up we have to add the tomato, ginger,nuts,and chilli paste and stair it well..
- After some time we will be adding all the pouder masala and cook it and will again with for the oil to come up..
- After that we will be adding the soya chunks and mix it well with the gravy and will add water as we want to keep the texture of the gravy..
- Will cook it for another 7-10 minutes and then will serve it hot..
This gravy is medium spicy so it's suitable for kids too. Soya Chunk Grannules / Kheema Curry. Easy Pressure Cooker Indian Veg Biryani Recipe. Biryani is a super delicious and aromatic one-pot Indian rice specialty. This soya chunks biryani is a protein rich and easy to.