Buy Paneer and Soya Chunks Rice pre-owned. Soya bean needs no introduction as there is no other legume which packs more protein than it does. While there are many ways to gorge onto its proteins, the best one is to use soya chunks which are protein rich, easy to cook and has a great taste neutrality which means it can be combined with any food to make it protein rich without affecting its taste. This paneer and soya chunks biryani is a is perfect for a midday meal or a snack.
High-Protein Diet: Make Paneer-Soya Sabzi For A Healthy And Tasty Meal (Recipe Inside) Two protein-rich foods - paneer (cottage cheese) and soya chunks come together to make this spicy and delicious sabzi that you can include in your regular roti, rice and sabzi affair. Soya Chunks are rich of Fiber and Protein along with Carbohydrates. This great soya chunks biryani is a one pot dish perfect for all occasions. You engage in sizzling bake Paneer and Soya Chunks Rice proving 9 method so 8 and. Here you are make hay.
procedure of Paneer and Soya Chunks Rice
- Prepare 1/2 bowl of Soya chunks.
- This 250 gm of Paneer.
- You need 1 glass of Rice.
- also 2 of onions.
- give 1 of Tomato.
- use As needed of mustard oil (or ghee).
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- add 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- then to taste of salt.
I have prepared this dish in my electric pressure. Soya chunks are protein and fiber rich and often used to make biryani and curries. I had tried several methods to make this soya chunks fried rice and recently I ended up making this perfect rice that was so tasty. How to Make Mint, Paneer and Soya chunks Pulao.
Paneer and Soya Chunks Rice one at a time
- Cook 1 glass of rice and soya chunks in a pressure cooker..
- On another pan, heat some oil or ghee..
- Add some cumin and stir it well..
- Now add tomatoes and toss it with salt and red chilli powder..
- Now add some onions into it. Saute it well..
- Now add mashed paneer and then add the cooked rice with soya chunks..
- Saute it well so that the ingredients get infused properly..
- Your Paneer and Soya Chunks Rice are ready to go.....
Mix the ingredients listed for grinding. Add a few drops of water and grind into a fine paste. Heat enough oil in a pressure cooker. Add the cumin seeds, bay leaf and fry. This week Weekly Meal Plan has some easy to make and everyday recipes for your meal from delicious meal across various cuisines from Soya Chunks Biryani, Choco Berry Parfait, Lahsuni Paneer, and More.