Brand new Soya Chunks Wrap special. Soya chunks curry recipe or meal maker curry. Soya chunks also called as meal maker or soya nuggets. These are used widely in the Indian food as they are considered healthy, protein rich and a.
Soya chunks provide vital vitamins, minerals. How to make Soya Chunks Fry Recipe - Dry Soya Chunks Roast - Healthy & Easy Soya Chunks Fry - Meal Maker Fry Soya chunks manchurian is a delicious manchurian gravy dish made with nutritious soya chunks. You wrap up baking griddle Soya Chunks Wrap applying 18 ingredients so 10 including. Here is how you finish.
method of Soya Chunks Wrap
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soya chunks.
- This 1/2 of bell pepper or capsicum julienne.
- This 1 of small onion finely sliced.
- give 3 of lettuce leaves.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of water.
- then 3 of rotis/ wheat tortillas.
- use to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- This 2 tbsp of tomato chilli sauce.
- add 1/2 teaspoon of vinegar.
- add 1/2 teaspoon of Sugar.
- a little 2-3 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of roasted cumin powder.
- add 1/4 teaspoon of fennel powder.
- give 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric.
- also 1/2 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala.
- use 2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
Including soya chunks/soya nuggets (also known a meal maker) is one of the ways to add protein to our diet. This is one of my most favorite wraps/rolls. It is also perfect for office/school lunch box. Soy products like soya milk, soya chunks, granules, tofu can easily be incorporated in the daily diet in a variety of dishes.
Soya Chunks Wrap little by little
- Boil water with salt. Switch off.
- Add soya chunks and rest for 25 minutes.
- Squeeze and drain excess water. Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add onions with little salt. Saute until translucent.
- Add bell pepper or capsicum and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add spice powders salt and sugar. Mix well.
- Add vinegar, water and sauce. Mix well.
- Add soya chunks, coriander leaves.mix well until it's well coated with masalas. Switch off.
- Place roti on plate. Add lettuce leaves, soya topping on top.
- Tightly roll and pin with toothpick. Add foil at bottom so that contents do not fall out. Serve immediately.
Soya chunks are extremely high in protein. They are pure vegetarian beans, hence good choice for the vegetarians. It is unproblematic food item, especially for diabetics and heart patients. The soya chunks pulao is an easy recipe to whip up when you crave for something fancy yet less cumbersome to cook. Soya chunks are easily available in the market.