Cure Soya Chunks Pulao review. Soya bean needs no introduction as there is no other legume which packs more protein than it does. While there are many ways to gorge onto its proteins, the best one is to use soya chunks which are protein rich, easy to cook and has a great taste neutrality which means it can be combined with any food to make it protein rich without affecting its taste. / Soya Chunks Pulao Recipe. A simple and clean pulao, taste fantastic with any spicy curries or gravies.
Soya Chunks are rich of Fiber and Protein along with Carbohydrates. Soya Chunks and rice recipe is a good way of getting nutrition and taste. Let us learn to make Soya Chunks Pulao with chef Ruchi. soya biryani recipe You take on broiling simmer Soya Chunks Pulao using 14 receipt including 8 furthermore. Here you go gain.
compound of Soya Chunks Pulao
- Prepare 100 gm of mini soya chunks.
- then 300 gm of long grain basmati rice.
- give 1 cup of green peas.
- give 1 of large onion sliced.
- add 1 of tomato deseeded chopped.
- a little 1 teaspoon of ginger paste.
- use 3 of dried red chilli.
- You need 2 of green chilli chopped (optional).
- give 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- use 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- This 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- This as per taste of Salt.
- give 3 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- then 3 tablespoons of chopped coriander leaves.
meal maker biryani with step by step photo and video recipe. while many argue about the existence of vegetable biryani, yet there are several variants to this spice mix flavoured rice. soya chunks biryani is one such biryani which should settle this argument once in for all. perhaps it is due to the meat like texture of soya chunks or meal maker. Soya Chunks-Vegetable Pulao Over the past few months, I have increased the usage of soya based products in my cooking even though my family isnâ€™t very fond of soya. Soya Chunks Pulao is a simple and mild pulao recipe with coconut milk. I usually add soya chunks to vegetable biryani or on very rare ocassions make soya chunks biryani.
Soya Chunks Pulao prescription
- Take large mixing bowl fill water and add 1 teaspoon salt mix and soak all soya chunk, soak it for 45minutes..
- Heat oil in wok splutter cumin seeds..
- Add onion and saute for 2 minutes on low high flame and add ginger garlic paste and saute for min on low flame..
- Add tomato, red chilies, green chilies and green peas saute for minute..
- Take out soya chunks from water drain extra water from soya chunks by press gently, now add soya chunks,. red chilli powder, garam masala powder and some chopped coriander leaves if required then add little water and then bhunno..
- Add basmati rice with required water and cook till done.
- Garnish with coriander leaves..
- Serve hot in plate with raita.
Last week when my neighbour shared thenga paal sadam which had soya chunks and peas, I just loved it, it was so tasty. To be honest, both of us are not big soya fans, but this pulao was a welcome change from our usual menu. If you are looking for a variety rice dish, this is good. I've been getting requests for recipes using soya chunks, hope this one fits the bill. A nutritious pulao made using soya chunks is a good way of getting wholesome nutrition and taste.