Best price for Easy Soya Pulao discount. Soya chunks pulao is not only scrumptious rice recipe but also very nutritious as soya chunks are extremely rich in Protein. You can skip this step if not using soya chunks. This easy and tasty peas pulao is aromatic and has sweet tones because of peas.
Soya Chunks Pulao is a simple and mild pulao recipe with coconut milk. I usually add soya chunks to vegetable biryani or on very rare ocassions make soya chunks biryani. Meanwhile we can cook the vegetables for the Soya Pulao. You take on simmering steam Easy Soya Pulao adopting 17 receipt furthermore 2 so. Here is how you realize.
process of Easy Soya Pulao
- also 1 glass of rice washed and soaked for 10-15 mins.
- Prepare 1.5 glass of water.
- You need To taste of salt.
- also 1 cup of soya chunks soaked in warm water with salt.
- a little 3/4 cup of curd.
- also 2 of Tomatoes chopped.
- add 3 of onions thin slice.
- also 1.5 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- then 2 of green chillies chopped.
- use as needed of Few cashews.
- use 3-4 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- a little 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- add 2 tsp of shahi biryani masala.
- use 2 pcs each of Laung, elaichi, dalchini.
- add as needed of Coriander and mint leaves chopped.
Your delicious Soya rice is ready to serve. You can serve Soya Pulao with a simple Raita, mixed Vegetable curry or Chicken Curry. Over the past few months, I have increased the usage of soya based products in my cooking even though my family isnâ€™t very fond of soya. Super nutritious and protein rich Soya chunks are cooked along with Rice and aromatic spices to make this Pulao.
Easy Soya Pulao program
- Take a pressure cooker. Add oil in it. Once hot add long elaichi and dalchini in it. Then add onions. Fry for 2 mins and add ginger garlic paste and green chillies. Fry it for 2 mins. Once the onion turns golden add cashews and fry for few secs then add tomatoes to it. Add salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder and sahi biryani masala in it. Now add soya chunks to it. Mix it properly let tomatoes cook. Then keep the gas in sim and add curd to it and mix it properly.
- Once it is done. Add coriander and mint leaves to it. Now add rice in it mix it properly and water and salt to it.Keep in mind we have already added salt before so accordingly add salt. Once it starts boiling close the lid and cook for 2 whistles. Let the cooker release it's steam. And serve..
A nutritious pulao made using soya chunks is a good way of getting wholesome nutrition and taste. The soya chunks pulao is an easy recipe to whip up when you crave for something fancy yet less cumbersome to cook. Soya chunks are easily available in the market, while all the ingredients for the. A simple and clean pulao, taste fantastic with any spicy curries or gravies. I made it quite easy, in my opinion, pulao has to be simple without lots of spice.