Budget Soya keema and chapati on sale. Soya keema curry recipe - one of the delicious soya keema recipe. Soya meat also called as Vegetable textured protein is available in various forms like granules, chunks and even flour too. Soya Kola Urundai (Soya Keema Fritters) - Doesnt that sound interesting?!
Soya granules are quite tasteless, so you have to add a little extra onion, tomatoes and spices to the dish. By spices, I don't mean chillies, I mean coriander, turmeric. So I often make extra and freeze it in single portions, as shown in last picture. You pull off grilling sizzle Soya keema and chapati practicing 28 instructions moreover 9 moreover. Here you are sew up.
prescription of Soya keema and chapati
- add 1 bowl of socked soya chunks.
- add 1 cup of green pea.
- You need 1 of medium size chopped onion.
- use 2 tbs of meet msala powder.
- then 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- use 1 , 1/2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- also 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- add 1 tbsp of ginger powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cumin powder.
- use 1/2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- then 3 tbsp of chopped green coriander leaves.
- You need 3 tbsp of mustard oil.
- also 1 tbsp of pure ghee.
- add 1 cup of tomato puri.
- You need 1 of black cardamom.
- a little 2 of bay leaf.
- give 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- a little 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- also 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 2 of whole dry red chilli.
- use To taste of salt.
- Prepare As needed of water.
- add 2 of green cardamom.
- You need 1 tbs of lemon juice.
- add of For chapati.
- Prepare 1 bowl of wheat flour.
- add As needed of water.
- use 2 tbsp of milk.
Soya keema is a simple Indian style curry, flavourful, little nuggets of textured vegetable protein - Soya cooked to perfection with simple and readily available The Vegetarian Keema matar or Soya keema can be eaten with any type of Indian flatbreads like paratha, roti, chapatti, phulkas or rice too. Butter Soya Chuck Curry, a very delicious and nutritious vegetarian dish. This dish is perfect with Chapati, roti, Paratha, naan or rice. Soya chura or soya granules recipes are God sent!
Soya keema and chapati compound
- Now take a socked soya chunks then transfer the jar and make a paste.
- Now heat the wok take some oil then add cumin, black cardamom, green cardamom, bayleaf, cinnamon, red chilli tempered it then add chopped onion saute it becomes golden brown colour.
- Now add all given spices and tomatoes puri, salt to taste mix it properly on lower flame.
- When spices separates till oil then add soya paste, green pea mix it nicely now cover and cook for 10 min on lower flame (stir it between).
- Now add some little water stir it now again cover and cook for 5 min on lower flame.
- Now last garnish some chopped coriander leaves, desi ghee, 1tbs lemon juice mix it nicely.
- Now turn off the flame and ready to serve it.
- In a bowl take wheat flour, milk as required water knead it and make a smooth dough now rest for 5 min.
- Now take a small portion of the dough make a ball shape then roll it round shape then place the heat twa now cook until both sides.
Soyabean products like soya chunks, soya mince, soy milk. Soya keema curry is simple and easy but very flavourful and healthy Indian curry that is made with soya granules and a spicy masala. Squeeze some lemon juice, top it up with onion rings and mop the soya keema curry with parantha/chapati. Or serve it the way Paris's do it with real keema curry. An easy recipe of a chicken keema in typical Mumbai style!