Deal with Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies in year. These healthy peanut butter oatmeal cookies are soft, chewy, and naturally gluten-free and also dairy-free! Make this recipe for a guilt-free sweet treat. Sometimes you just need something sweet that doesn't take too long to make.
Fancier ingredients, such as sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, raisins, nuts and chocolate chips, were added to later recipes. I recommend using a peanut butter that you love — if you like a spoonful of the peanut. In a large bowl, cream together shortening, margarine, brown sugar, white sugar, and peanut butter until smooth. You do ones thing steeping fix Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies accepting 12 receipt along with 8 as a consequence. Here is how you arrive.
process of Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- add 2 of Mashed Bananas.
- add 2/3 cup of Unsweetened Apple Sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Reduced Fat Peanut Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- add 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- add 1/2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- then 1 dash of Ground Cloves.
- This 1 dash of Ground Nutmeg.
- give 1 1/2 cup of Old Fashioned or Quick Oats Oatmeal.
- give 1/4 cup of Semi - Sweet Chocolate Chips.
- also 1/4 cup of Crushed Nuts (your choice).
- use 1/4 cup of Coconut Flakes (optional).
Beat in the eggs one at a time until well blended. These Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies are packed with oats, peanut butter and plenty of nutrition. Enjoy them as a dessert or breakfast! PIN Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies to try later!
Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies singly
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper then set aside..
- Mix first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl until well blended..
- Mix last 3 (4 if using coconut) into the mixture..
- Drop 2 tablespoons worth onto the baking sheet keeping 1 to 1 1/2 inch apart..
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes..
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly..
These Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies are completely guiltless, healthy, and packed with good for you wholesome ingredients. These are the Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies that the world fell in love with. They are made with no flour, no oil, no eggs, and no added sugar. Gluten-free, low-carb, vegetarian, and vegan too! Prep Time: Healthy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies are made with no flour, less sugar, dark chocolate chips and natural peanut butter.