Avoid Easy Caramel Popcorn coupon code. Our Easy Homemade Caramel Corn is a family favorite. It is super yummy and super easy. This popcorn tastes amazing … buttery and caramel-y just the way it should.
This Caramel Popcorn is out of this world! It is shockingly easy, made with a handful of pantry ingredients and doesn't even require a candy thermometer! Thin, crisp, even coating of caramel over every piece, and stays When it's added to the caramel, it makes it foam up so it increases in volume and makes it easier to. You organize steaming deep fry Easy Caramel Popcorn accepting 8 compound together with 5 furthermore. Here you go effect.
receipt of Easy Caramel Popcorn
- also 2 cup of Peanuts (optional).
- You need 2 packages (3.5 oz) of Microwave Popcorn (Popped & Remaining Kernels Removed).
- also 2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Margarine or Butter.
- give 1/2 cup of Corn Syrup.
- a little 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- add 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
Popcorn is coated with brown sugar and corn syrup caramel then baked for a crunchy treat. Great caramel popcorn for any holiday or occasion. If you like chewy popcorn, bake less. You can find packaged caramel popcorn at lots of retail stores, but the real deal is HOMEMADE popcorn made in your own kitchen.
Easy Caramel Popcorn modus operandi
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Place popcorn & peanuts (optional) in a large roasting pan. Place in preheated oven to keep warm..
- In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, melt butter or margarine. Stir in brown sugar, corn syrup, & bring to a boil. Continue boiling for 5 minutes. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla extract, salt, & baking soda; mixing well. The caramel should be light & foamy..
- Pour caramel over popcorn & mix until well coated..
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Remove pan from oven & allow popcorn to cool. Break into pieces & store in an airtight container..
It's super simple to make with. Get the caramel popcorn popping with this Easy Caramel Popcorn recipe! This homemade version of caramel popcorn makes for a great gift or sweet treat. Making crunchy caramel popcorn is a two step process. First you make a simple caramel sauce on Salted caramel popcorn, sprinkled with sea salt while still hot from the oven, is an easy gourmet.