Benefit Fantastic Whole Wheat Pancakes coupon code. This is the exact same whole wheat pancake mix I learned to make from my Dad. To make the actual pancakes, I use one cup mix and add in one cup buttermilk, one egg, and two tablespoons melted butter. This also works for Moms like me who like to make large batches of pancakes at one time.
Whole Wheat Flour: I used white whole wheat flour for these pancakes, but regular whole wheat flour works fine too. I really love Gold Medal white whole wheat flour, it's much lighter than other brands that I've tried. Baking Powder, Baking Soda, & Salt: The baking powder and baking soda help the pancakes rise and keep them light and fluffy. You finish heating microwave Fantastic Whole Wheat Pancakes using 8 modus operandi also 6 together with. Here you go fulfill.
process of Fantastic Whole Wheat Pancakes
- then 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- then 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- also 1 tbsp of honey.
- use 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- add 1 cup of milk.
- give 3 tbsp of oil.
- a little 1 large of egg.
Notes *Milk options: This recipe will work with cow's milk, nut milk (almond milk, cashew milk, macadamia milk), soy milk or coconut milk. Make it dairy free: Use non-dairy milk (see list above for a suitable alternative) and coconut oil instead of butter. Make it vegan: See above, omit the egg, and use maple syrup instead of honey. Make it egg free: Simply omit the egg!
Fantastic Whole Wheat Pancakes procedure
- Mix all of the dry ingredients.
- Beat the eggs lightly and then add in all of the liquid ingredients to the lightly beaten eggs..
- Combine all of the ingredients and mix until smooth..
- Lightly grease a pan and put it on medium heat. Ladle the batter into the pan once the pan is warm..
- Once the pancake starts to show bubbles, flip it..
- Once the pancake appears done (or you are just so hungry you can't wait), remove the pancake from the pan..
They're a healthier option to enjoy for breakfast or brunch. Most of the times that I've opted for whole wheat breads over white, I would do it for health reasons but secretly preferred the taste of white. I perfected these whole wheat pancakes after testing batches and batches until they were just right. Everything a whole wheat pancake should be - fluffy, low-fat, and tasty! Another pancake recipe I make again and again are these chocolate chip banana pancakes, so good!