Bonus Chicken Parmesan Skillet Casserole promo. This Skillet Chicken Parmesan has all the same flavors as the traditional version, but is ready in much less time. Plus, everything is made in one Once the sauce comes together, nestle the chicken pieces back in the skillet and bake it quickly in the oven to finish cooking the chicken and melt the cheese. I used normal noodles real chicken breaded in bread crumbs and parm cooked in a skillet and added some parm to the bread crumb topping and WOW! thats some awesome flavor!
Rinse and drain the pasta in a colander. Prepare and fry your chicken: In a large skillet heat the oil over medium heat. Baked Chicken Parmesan Casserole has chicken, pasta, tomato sauce and a crisp panko crumb topping to make a delicious Italian inspired dish you The great thing about baked chicken parmesan casserole is how easy it is to prepare on busy weeknights. You transact browning steam Chicken Parmesan Skillet Casserole testing 11 instructions as a consequence 6 than. Here is how you nail it.
prescription of Chicken Parmesan Skillet Casserole
- add 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian style panko crispy bread crumbs. (You really need the panko bread crumbs for this).
- then 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- give 1 lb of skinless boneless chicken breasts cut into 1 inch pieces, patted dry.
- add 1/4 tsp of salt.
- This 4 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- give 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- a little 1 1/2 cup of tomato basil pasta sauce (I ended up using the entire 22 oz jar, so be flexible!).
- then 1 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese. (I use the whole bag, what's another 1/2 cup).
- also 2 tablespoons of shredded fresh basil (if you have it. I sprinkled a bit of dry basil seasoning on it).
I usually make it even easier on myself. Skillet Chicken Parmesan is a great dish that's easy enough for a weeknight meal but special enough to serve at a dinner party! Chicken Parmesan is a family favorite at my house…I mean, what's not to love? The great thing about this dish is you can really prep most of it in advance.
Chicken Parmesan Skillet Casserole step by step
- Heat oven to 400 degrees farenheit.
- In a 10" oven proof skillet melt a tablespoon of butter. Add bread crumbs cook stirring frequently until toasted, about 5 minutes. Transfer to separate small dish..
- Wipe skillet and add remaining 2 tablespoons butter into skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken and salt and cook until chicken is cooked thru, add garlic, Italian seasoning and pepper flakes; stir and cook another minute..
- Stir in pasta sauce; heat to simmering. Remove from heat, top with mozzarella cheese. Bake until cheese is melted probably 5 minutes..
- Sprinkle with bread crumb mixture. Top with basil..
- I served this over spaghetti..
Delicious skillet chicken parmesan recipe made with fresh mozzarella cheese and crisped/baked in a single cast iron skillet. Patty made me chicken Parmesan on our fourth date on a cold January night, almost three years ago. It was the first meal she ever cooked for me. This crowd-pleasing chicken cacciatore recipe starts in a skillet and ends in a casserole—and is one of Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Place chicken in a large skillet. add water and simmer ( covered) on medium heat until chicken is cooked, tender and pulls.