Avoid Chocolate Chip Banana Bread in year. Scrumptious Bread Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
My BEST Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe Uses A "Secret" Method Before you start yawning at yet ANOTHER Banana Bread recipe, please, please give me a chance to explain. I mean I get it, you're probably wondering why mine is the best Chocolate Chip Banana Bread? You have your Granny's recipe that is the best. You transact steeping heat Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 12 technique as well as 7 together with. Here you go manage.
prescription of Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- give 1/2 cup of butter softened.
- add 1 cup of white sugar.
- give 2 of eggs.
- also 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- a little 1 of & 3/4 cups all purpose flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- then 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- also 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- give 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of mini semi-sweet chocolate morsels.
- This 1 cup of mashed bananas.
This is a classic banana bread - moist and full of chocolate chips! This recipe is one of my family's favorites that I make on a sometimes weekly basis. I am the only regular banana eater in the house (besides my dog - he can. In a bowl, add the bananas and mash until smooth.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread modus operandi
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- In a bowl or mixer, mix the sugar and melted butter..
- Once those are mixed nicely, add the eggs, vanilla extract, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix until nicely blended..
- Next, add the lemon juice, sour cream, chocolate morsels, and bananas. Mix until nicely blended..
- Next, place your batter into your greased loaf pan and shake the pan. You're trying to make the batter as flat as you can..
- Place pan into the oven and leave for 60-65 minutes. Your banana bread is done when you can stick a toothpick into the center, and it comes out clean.(aside from the melted chocolate).
- Let the bread sit in the pan for 10 mins. Then remove and let it cool on a wire rack. All done! Enjoy your yummy banana bread!.
Add in the melted butter and stir until well combined. Add the sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, salt, and flour, and stir until the batter is smooth. How To Keep Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Moist To make sure banana bread stays moist, you first want to make sure to use very ripe bananas as I mentioned above. They provide the perfect amount of moisture you need for super moist banana bread. In large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients: flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda.