Brand name Chicken 65😊(my style) promo code. If you are a chicken lover, then you will love this recipe. The secret ingredient in my marinade is the whole wheat flour / atta. Also one of my friend and regular reader had.
I made it quite a different ways and posted it here. My goal is to teach people that cooking can be way more easier and joyful than they think. Yummy Tummy features recipes all over the world with step wise pictures which surely shows the ease of cooking. You be responsible steaming imbue Chicken 65😊(my style) adopting 6 modus operandi as a consequence 4 also. Here you go bring off.
program of Chicken 65😊(my style)
- use 12 of chicken drumsticks.
- You need of Marinate:2 tbsn red chilli powder,1 tbsn vinegar,2 tbsn ginger,.
- give of Garlic and chilli paste,1 tsp salt.
- give 2 of tbsn red chilli sauce,2 tbsn soya sauce,2 tbsn tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 2 of tbsn cornflour,1 egg,1 tsp garam masala powder,few green chillies.
- Prepare of Few curry leaves,oil to shallow fry.
Take it out of the refrigerator half hour before frying. It is generally acknowledged that no one knows which (if any) of these anecdotal theories are correct. Other folktales on the reason for the name are mentioned below. The flavor was amazing, but I didn't appreciate the texture of overcooked.
Chicken 65😊(my style) one at a time
- Marinate the chicken with above ingredients.
- Mix all well even the slit green chillies.(marinate for 2 to 3 hours normal temperature not fridge).
- Heat oil in a pan, add few curry leaves and the marinated slit green chillies. Fry for few seconds now add the chicken..cover the lid and cook each side for 5 min.when done serve hot with salad and enjoy 😊.
- Please subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog for yummy recipes 😊.
This is a crispy non-vegetarian dish is perfect for occasions like kitty parties, birthdays and anniversaries. Its truly delicious and serves as a great appetizer, also it makes a wonderful pairing with hard drinks like scotch or vodka. If you liked this video, give it a Thumbs Up and Subscribe! However I see some elements of you. If you are a chicken lover, then you will love this recipe.