Buy Chocolate Banana bread online. Dear banana bread lovers, putting chocolate chips in your banana bread is like having your bananas and chocolate go on a date. Lovely and sweet, yet still separate and distinct. This easy Chocolate Banana Bread is moist, tender, and a chocolate lovers dream!
It makes a great gift, and leftover slices can also be frozen for a rainy day. Think of this recipe as a cross between your very favorite banana bread and a crowd-pleasing blackout cake. This banana bread features cocoa, chocolate chips, sour cream and a bit of vanilla extract. You fulfill boiling heat Chocolate Banana bread accepting 13 instructions including 8 as a consequence. Here you are make hay.
ingredients of Chocolate Banana bread
- use 1 1/4 cup of flour.
- This 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- use 1/2 cup of sugar.
- use 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- add 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- This 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare of Wet ingredients:.
- This 2 of eggs.
- also 1 tbsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of ripened bananas or 3 bananas.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of oil (canola or vegetable).
- also 1/4 cup of sour cream.
This Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe takes banana bread to a new level! It's such a moist and easy chocolate banana bread that's a delicious family favorite! With a gorgeous ribbon of chocolate running through it, this marbled banana bread is as impressive looking as it is delicious. Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan.
Chocolate Banana bread process
- Preheat oven to 350 for dark loaf pan. For glass loaf pan to 325..
- Mix all dry ingredients in a separate bowl..
- Mix all wet ingredients in a separate bowl..
- Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients. Do not over mix. You want a lumpy, thick texture..
- Use Pam spray for loaf pan and pour mixture into pan. Sprinkle more chocolate chips on top if desired..
- Bake for 60-70 minutes in dark pan. 45-50 mins in glass pan. Cooking times vary by oven type..
- Check for doness with a toothpick. Toothpick should come out clean..
- Let cool for 15-20 minutes then serve and enjoy!🤗🤗🤗.
Chocolate Banana Bread is a soft, banana bread recipe that is the perfect balance of banana and chocolate. Loaded with chocolate chips, this is CRAZY good!! Nothing tops old-fashioned banana bread, except maybe this chocolate version! Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Butter and flour (or spray with a non stick vegetable/flour spray) the bottom and sides.