Best savings for Chicken 65 promo. Hot, spicy and a perfect chicken starter made in restaurant style. The flavour of the dish can be attributed to red chillies, but the exact set of ingredients for the recipe can vary. If you are a chicken lover, then you will love this recipe.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. So juicy, rightly spiced and delicious. And it's so easy to make with this recipe. You close steeping percolate Chicken 65 adopting 24 modus operandi so 2 also. Here you go gain.
modus operandi of Chicken 65
- You need of For marinate :.
- give 500 gm of chicken breast cut in pieces.
- add 1 of eggs beaten.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- also 1+1/2 tsp of garlic ginger paste.
- give 3 tsp of cornflour.
- You need 2 tsp of maida.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- then 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- add to taste of salt according.
- This 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- then of oil for deep frying.
- You need of For tadka :.
- give 2 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black mustard seeds.
- You need 1 teaspoons of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- give 10 of curry leaves.
- also 3 of green chillies (cut in long and thin).
- then 1-2 tsp of red chilli sauce or to taste.
- also 200-250 gm of katori low fat whisked yogurt.
- This 3-4 tsp of cooking oil.
- a little of Coconut and fresh coriander leaves to garnish.
A perfect balance of spice, this Indian recipe has made its way into the hearts of several thousand across the globe. I didn't give a serious thought until the little one started tasting and liking chicken. This is an easy to make starter dish. It consists of deep-fried chicken that is marinated in ginger, lemon, red chiles, and a variety of other spices.
Chicken 65 step by step
- Heat the Khadhai on medium heat. add oil and ginger-garlic paste. Cook for 1 minute. Add cumin, mustard seeds, curry leaves and green chillies and fry for 25-20 seconds. Now heat on low as we have to add yogurt. Mix well add orange food colouring and chilli sauce. Mix well and cook for 2 minutes on medium heat. Add chicken and gently mix well to coat gravy on chicken. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Garnish with freshly grated coconut and freshly chop.