Direct Shankarpale coupon code. Sweet Shankarpali Recipe with step by step photos. Crisp, flaky, melt in the mouth fried and baked Shankarpali Recipe. This sweet snack is usually made during festive.
Shankarpali recipe with video and step by step photos. Shankarpali is one of the crispy These are great to serve as a tea time snack. Find shankarpali stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. You act roasting doctor Shankarpale working 7 program as well as 10 and. Here you are do.
program of Shankarpale
- a little 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- give 1 cup of sugar.
- also 1 cup of ghee/ tup.
- also 1/4 tsp of soda.
- also of Salt.
- add 2 cup of Flour / Maida.
- Prepare of Oil for fry.
In a bowl, add the maida, salt, and cardamom powder and mix well. Shakkarpara/ Shankarpali (Sweet Crispy Fritters) is a popular Indian sweet made during the festive season of Diwali, most commonly in Maharashtrian homes. Shakarpara / Shankarpali literally means sweet cookies. These are delicious Indian style bite size cookies that are crispy Traditionally Shankarpali recipe is made with Maida.
- Boil milk and sugar and ghee together till the time sugar gets dissolved then turn off the heat.
- Add soda salt in the milk.. and add this to maida...
- Make nice tight dough.
- Keep it aside for minimum 2 hours.
- Take small portion of dough and roll it out.. make a thin Roti.. likr we make for paratha...
- Using pizza cutter or rolling cutter cut the diamond shape small pieces.
- Heat the oil in pan and deep fry these on medium heat...
- Take them out on a tissue paper..
- You can store these for 15 to 20 days..
- Can be eat as snacks or good option in traveling, hostel students, small kids snack.
Shankarpali is traditional Maharashtrian snack recipe. It is usually made on Diwali festival. As festive season has already begun, today I bring you one of the most famous sweets prepared during Diwali Shankarpali recipe with a twist - using. How to make Shankarpali: Mix together milk and water. Shankarpali or shakarpara recipe is a snack recipe with sweet flavor into it.