Directions Maida ka halwa coupon code. How to cook' food' recipe' pakistani cooking recipe videos' maida halwa' maida ka halwa recipe in urdu'. Add enough water to Maida and make a thin batter without any lumps. Add the colour and stir well.
The halwa is great way to satiate your sweet cravings after dinner or any meal. Make social videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business. Post jobs, find pros, and collaborate commission-free in our professional marketplace. You pull off grilling broil Maida ka halwa working 11 process moreover 4 furthermore. Here you are hit.
technique of Maida ka halwa
- a little 250 g of maida.
- give 250 g of sugar.
- You need 200 g of dalda.
- a little 25 g of cashew.
- This 25 g of raisins.
- then 25 g of almond.
- a little 25 g of dry coconut.
- then 2 of cloves.
- also 2 of cardomom.
- You need 1 of small piece cinnamon.
- a little 1 of and 1/2 cup water.
Atta ka Halwa, is a delicious sweet dessert. This is easy to make and with few ingredients. Atta ka halwa is made with whole wheat flour, sugar, and clarified butter, flavored with cardamom. So I make this gajar ka halwa sometimes.
Maida ka halwa in succession
- Cut the cashews, almonds and dry coconut...then heat some dalda in a kadhai and then put the maida and roast it and keep it aside....
- Then again heat dalda in a kadhai when it melts completely add the sugar and make a syrup....
- Then add the cardamoms, cloves and cinnamon and roast for some time then add the chopped cashews, almonds,dry coconut, raisins and maida and cook for some time when it becomes fully dry switch off the flame....
- Tasty maida ka halwa is ready to serve....
Maida halwa is an unique sweet dish prepared from roasted refined wheat flour(maida),sugar, coconut powder and dried fruit mix blended together. To begin making the Gehun Ka Halwa Aate Ka Halwa - A quick & easy to make sweet dish - Wheat Flour Halwa, great to taste & hardly takes few minutes to be prepared. A classic fusion dessert that is made by using pumpkin Take the pumpkin pie filling, maida and milk in a wide heavy bottomed pan or kadai. Gajar ka halwa (Hindi: गाजर का हलवा), also known as gajorer halua, Gajrela, Gajar Pak, and Carrot halwa is a carrot-based sweet dessert pudding from the Indian subcontinent.