Build Veg cutlets coupon code. Veg cutlet recipe - Simple, easy and delicious vegetable cutlet that can be served for a Evening snack with a chutney or dip. A green chutney or a Schezwan sauce goes best with these. Vegetable Cutlet is a delicious snack made with mix boiled vegetables. this crispy and tasty veg cutlet can be made as a evening snack and best to serve them hot with tomato ketchup and green chutney. the veg cutlet recipe is fairly easy and can be prepared within minutes, yet i would finally, i would like to highlight my other snacks recipes collection with this post of veg cutlet recipe. it includes recipes.
It is a quick snacks recipe which can be made in jiffy. Vegetable Cutlets, with step by step phots + video. Veg Cutlets recipe is a great combination of vegetables (potatoes, French Beans, Carrots and Cabbage) and spices. You achieve toasting devil Veg cutlets testing 12 modus operandi as a consequence 10 moreover. Here you go fulfill.
technique of Veg cutlets
- use 2 of potatoes medium sized boiled and mashed *.
- also 1 Tablespoon of beans chopped French.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of carrot chopped.
- This 1 Tablespoon of green peas.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of red onion chopped.
- use 1/2 Teaspoon of ginger paste.
- This 1/2 Teaspoon of green chilli paste or finely chopped.
- This 2 Tablespoons of all purpose flour (maida).
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of chaat masala.
- You need To Taste of salt.
- also 4 Tablespoons of tea Crispy Rusk powder (Crush it in Grinder).
- use 1.5 Cups of Oil for deep frying.
Veg Cutlet Recipe - Perfect as a snack or starter with mint chutney or green coriander chutney. If making for guests or parties, shape and refrigerate the vegetable cutlets and at the time of serving. Vegetable cutlets are great blend of vegetables and spices. These are great as an appetizer, afternoon snack with tea, or as a side dish with dinner.
Veg cutlets method
- Take a bowl and mix all stuffing ingredients, make sure to you add as less moisture content as you can.
- Mix it well with fingers only and do not use palm to mix it (this way we can avoid adding moisture to the mix).
- Dust palms with all purpose flour, divide mixture in to 6 equal pieces balls and flat it with palm call each as cutlet.
- Heat the oil in a pan for deep frying on medium heat.
- Dust all sides of cutlet in tea rusk powder.
- Slide it slowly and carefully in hot oil fry each side for 1 minute.
- Flip it over and cook it for 1 minute. Fry it until cover becomes crispy and brown.
- Repeat step 5 to 7 for each cutlet.
- Serve it with hot with tomato ketchup or green chutney.
- Note: * After boiling the potatoes, keep it in fridge for approx 15-20 minutes, to reduce the moisture content from it.
To make vegetable cutlets we need very few ingredients and mixed vegetables. Apart from the veggies we need ginger, garlic, green chilies, garam masala powder, chili. Vegetable cutlet is a crisp and absolutely delicious easy Indian snack recipe of veggie mixes, paneer and spices. Dip these cutlets into your favourite chutney or sauce and savour the blissful flavours. Vegetable cutlet is my favourite from my childhood days.