Deals Easy Sausage & Bean Stew coupon.
You organize boiling fry Easy Sausage & Bean Stew employing 19 prescription as a consequence 6 together with. Here you are do justice.
procedure of Easy Sausage & Bean Stew
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of oil (veg or olive is fine).
- add 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- also 1 of large carrot, cut into 1/4" cubes.
- also 1 of large stem celery, chopped.
- You need 4 of large cloves garlic, chopped.
- a little 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- add 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- This 1/2 teaspoon of dried thyme.
- give 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- This 1/2 Tablespoon of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of ketchup.
- also 1 teaspoon of salt to start.
- add 1 Tablespoon of vinegar (apple cider preferred, but white or red wine will work in a pinch).
- also 1 Tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- use 40 oz. of can of beans of choice, well drained (I used pinto.).
- You need 1 (14 oz.) of sausage link, cut into 1/4" thick coins (I used plain smoked sausage.).
- also 1 cup of unsalted chicken, beef, or vegetable stock (water's fine in a pinch).
- This of optional: 1 Tablespoon hot sauce of choice.
Easy Sausage & Bean Stew modus operandi
- Preheat the oil in a pot to medium and sweat the onion, carrot, celery and garlic until the onions turn translucent..
- Stir in the bay, cumin, thyme, paprika, oregano, and ketchup..
- Add the vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, beans, sausage, and stock, (and also your hot sauce if you choose to add it) stir to incorporate, turn the heat down to medium low and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes..
- Adjust the seasoning if needed (but remember all the flavors - especially the salt - will intensify a bit during the next step where you're cooking partially uncovered and the liquid reduces)..
- Crush about 1/3 of the beans with a masher, turn the heat to low, and simmer with lid askew for another 15 minutes. Crushing some of the beans releases their starch and thickens the sauce..
- Enjoy over steamed rice. (Or with crusty bread or mashed potatoes or whatever works for you.).